Townline Policies and Guarantees
In order to make the ordering process easy for you, we allow the following payment options:
- Credit cards – we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- Pay with a credit card at the time of placing the order and have it processed within 24 hours.
- Checks or Money Orders
- You can mail a check or money order right in with your order form. If the total of the order ends up being less than you mail in, we can offer a refund or credit towards a future order. If the total ends up being more, we will mail an invoice that states the remaining balance due.
- You can wait for your invoice to arrive which will contain a payment envelope that you can send a check or money order back in.
Hatch and shipping dates are on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. The specific ship day for your order will be given at the time the order is placed along with an arrival time frame. We are unable to guarantee an exact arrival day. Poultry is shipped to your local post office for you to pick up there. The post office will contact you at the phone number given once they have received the shipment.
*As we are literally trying to count our chicks before they hatch, your ship date may be adjusted within the week. If in any case your order is going to be back ordered to the following week, we will notify you.
Weather is routinely monitored anywhere we are shipping and chicks are packed as appropriately as possible due to conditions. There are times we may add cockerels to the order to ensure the chicks will remain warm if the weather is particularly cold.
Live Poultry Guarantee
Townline guarantees a live and healthy arrival of your chicks. If chicks do not arrive live or seem to be in rough shape, please give us a call within 48 hours to notify us of the loss. We can offer either a re-shipment of the chicks depending on the total lost (must meet minimum shipping requirements), a refund, or a credit towards a future order.
We are unable to guarantee anything beyond receiving a live and healthy shipment as we are not able to control the environment, feed, or circumstances the chickens are raised in/with. We do have a knowledgeable and helpful staff to assist with health issues that may arise later, however, we are limited to our particular experiences and may refer you to your local veterinarian.
Order Minimums for Shipping
Minimum orders per type of poultry are as follows:
- Chicken breeds – 15
- Turkeys – 15
- Ducks – 15
- Guineas – 20
- Bantams – 30
- Pheasants – 30
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.townlinehatchery.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email at email@example.com or phone number at 888-685-0040:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The purchaser understands and agrees that the handling of poultry or live birds may result in contamination or disease, including but not limited to any strains of salmonella. The Purchaser also understands and agrees that the Goods and/or Services described are being sold in an “as is, where is” condition, with no warranty for any purpose or condition. The Purchaser accepts all risks and hazards associated with the purchase of all Goods and/or Services from Townline Poultry Farm, Inc. (herein after the “Seller”), and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Seller against any and all costs, loss and liability, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, for all personal injury and/or property damage caused by any of the Goods and/or Services provided or performed by the Seller, including all claims based upon the alleged fault of Seller, whether or not also based upon the alleged fault of Purchaser. Such indemnification shall also include the Seller’s employees, agents, and representatives, whether such Goods and/or Services were provided or performed on the premises of the Seller or the Purchaser or elsewhere. The Purchaser shall defend, at the Purchaser’s sole cost and expense, any action or claim for personal injury or property damage brought against the Seller by a third party exposed to the Goods and/or Services.